Wednesday, February 18, 2009

On Second Thought...

Last week I closed the post by telling you I'd be ranking the best 15 rivalries in college football this time around. Um, psych! I lied. I've run out of time and seeing as it's midnight and I'm leaving for vacation soon, I'll leave that topic for next week. To tide you over, here's a glimpse of what's ahead in the weeks to come for your good friend, the Freshman 15.

Next week: Best 15 Rivalries in College Football
March 4: 15 Games I'd Like to See
March 11ish: Bracketology, Freshman 15 Style
March 18: The Freshman 15 Ventures to College Basketball Predictions
March 25: 15 Reasons Why College Football is Better than the NFL
April 1: 15 Pet Peeves About College Football
April 8: 15 Changes I'd Make if I ran the NCAA
April 15: 15 Best All-Time Teams
April 22: 15 Emerging and Declining Programs over the next 15 Years

After April 22, I'll take a hiatus for awhile, mostly because I've all but exhausted my list of topics to tide us over 'til next season. Please offer suggestions! I'll pick things back up in June with some top 15's to pump you up for the new season. So now you know what's to come. And in the wise words of G.I. Joe, knowing is half the battle.

No comments: