Friday, January 15, 2010

Bigger than Football

Sometimes football can wait.

The terrible earthquake in Haiti and the horrifying aftermath has taken my attention this week, and instead of moving forward to review my preseason predictions, which seem even more meaningless now, I decided to use the time I'd typically use to write this blog to post on another blog I contribute to. I'm on staff with Campus Crusade for Christ in Pittsburgh, and our staff team has a blog that we periodically post to. I'd be honored if you clicked here to read what I've written there:


Also, in light of the disaster and tremendous need in Haiti, please consider donating to help provide aid and relief to the Haitian people. It may be taking a long time for aid to make it to the country, but the need will continue for months and even years. These are just a few of the organizations that are reputable and would be a worthwhile investment of your help:


Thanks. Back to college football next week.

No comments: